My monthly favourites | March

Can you believe it's the end of March already?! Here are my favourites from this month.


Marc Jacobs Dot

It's impossible to not love this perfume. Marc Jacobs' perfume range is adorable with its cute bottle designs and lovely fresh scents. I received Dot as a 21st birthday present from my boyfriend last summer, and as you can see, I've been using it sparingly. These perfumes are not ones to use up all in one go! As a result this is not your average every day perfume, mainly used for special occasions or nights out. You can't go wrong with a Marc Jacobs... I also own the original Daisy which is my second bottle of that. Haven't yet tried Honey or the new spring Daisy spritz but it is on the list...

Maybelline Baby Lips

This has been my lip balm saviour. I wear these almost every day without question. My favourite one is the cherry balm, it's cherry scent is something I'm fond of and whilst it doesn't contain an SPF like some of the other Baby Lips, it does give a pretty punch of pink to the lips as well as nicely hydrating them. Perfect for non lipstick days!

MUA Undress Me Too Eye Palette

I LOVE this eye palette. I've never been one to wear a lot of colour on my eyes (apart from that time about 4 years ago when I wore black eyeshadow a lot for a continual smokey look), but this palette is amazing for creating so many natural and neutral looks combining the matte and shimmery shades.

Boots Eye/Face/Lip Palette

This product is an oldie but goodie and has been making its way back into my makeup fold. My mum uses this for the eye colours whereas my use for this is the blushes. There is a nice frosted pink colour included which has been my current blush of choice, it applies very natural and a lot nicer on my skin compared to a Collection blusher which has a tendency to make my cheeks appear blotchy (not a good look!). The pink blush in this all round palette is become a necessity and a product that I feel "completes" my face look.

Soap and Glory "Clean on Me"

Who doesn't enjoy a Soap and Glory product?! This body wash smells so nice, has a nice consistency and only a small amount is needed (the pump on the huge bottle ensures this very well). I got these Soap and Glory gifts in a boxed present for Christmas and am only around 1/3 through the bottle - excellent value for money as this will definitely last for a long time.

Soap and Glory "Sugar Crush"

Wow! What an awesome body scrub. The smell of this is incredible, it includes lime I believe and the scent really hits you, it's quite tangy but fresh at the same time. I use this only once a week in the bath (am more of a shower girl mostly) and it really helps to get rid of any scaly or dry skin. It does say to not use after shaving legs as it can sting - sad to say I can vouch for that!

So there is my March favourites... 

Hope you enjoyed reading! - Camilla xo

No comments:

Post a Comment