Soap & Glory: Peaches and Clean 4-in-1 Deep Cleansing Milk.

Hi there, I am here today with a little review on a product that I've been incredibly impressed with since I started using it. I received a huge Soap & Glory package for Christmas and in all of the goodies included in the box was this Peaches and Clean 4-in-1 Deep Cleansing Milk. I'd never tried any of Soap & Glory's face products before, but decided to give it a try and stray away from my usual (and very trusty) facial cleanser which is Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2-in-1.

The Packaging


This product comes in typical Soap & Glory colours, pink and white, and with its quirky title "Peaches and Clean". The bottle is quite a reasonable size (200ml) and the pump at the top is really handy. You don't need much of the cleansing milk to really do the job. The fact the pump at the top of the bottle locks is a great touch, particularly if you want to take it in an overnight travel bag, as it means the formula won't leak out.

The Cleansing Milk

Soap & Glory's deep cleansing milk claims to have a 'special clogged t-zone formula' and despite it being named a 4-in-1, actually contains five rather than just four, ingredients/technologies to help you towards your clearer complexion. These five are: a peach extract, quillaja bark, jojoba oil, detoxyboost technology and poreshrink r2. As you can see from the photos, I've used quite a bit of it since December - I apply it to my face in the morning (to make sure any remainders of makeup I might have missed the night before such as mascara wash away) and again in the evening (each time followed by Simple moistouriser). The smell of the cleansing milk is like what the packaging says: peaches. At first I was slightly taken aback that the smell was really rather strong but it's such a fresh scent which makes it pleasant when washing my face. The product is suitable for all skin types and I have combination oily skin so prefer to use it twice a day.



Results/Improvements and would I recommend this product?

In the 2 months that I've switched from using Neutrogena to Soap & Glory, I have seen a considerable improvement in the condition of my skin and my complexion as a whole. I tend to suffer from hormonal breakouts on my chin and prior to Peaches and Clean, I hadn't found it possible to reduce the redness of the blemishes that erupt, but in just 2 months the redness has disappeared and I'm feeling so much more confident with my skin. I rarely get breakouts any more (although slightly unlucky in the past few days with a few spots popping up) which means the amount of concealer and foundation used has been reduced quite a bit. (I've even gone as far as having a few no makeup days! That is a big step). I would definitely recommend this Soap & Glory product to others who are looking for a different cleanser that actually works. Since I received this cleansing milk in a bulk gift I'm not 100% sure on individual price, but I believe it is around the £8 mark available in Boots. For the size of the product, the fact you only need to use a small amount at a time and for the length of time this bottle should last, it is definitely reasonable on the purse!




I hope you enjoyed reading! - Camilla xo

No comments:

Post a Comment